Huawei Technologies co. LTD is one of the world's best-known Chinese giants that manufactures, sells and installs electronic and electrical components for mobile telecommunications. Founded in 1987 by Red Zhengfei, the company is based in Shenzhen in China and is one of the most powerful companies in the telecommunications sector together with the famous Samsung, Apple and the recent Xiaomi.
Initially the company was responsible for creating only telephone exchanges but, thanks to the development of telecommunication technologies and networks, in 2004 it was able to advertise the creation of its first smartphone.
From then on, the Chinese giant has seen its returns grow year on year. If you too have always wanted to invest your capital in the equity securities of this great company, just read our guide and together we will find out how.
Huawei shares today
Over the years Huawei has grown incredibly. Today it has turned into a real empire.
The Chinese company offers work to more than 200.000 employees of which, at least half of these, work in the research and technology development sector to ensure that the company is always up to date and offers its customers innovative and cutting-edge products .
Today Huawei is known in more than 170 countries around the world thanks to the diffusion of its products and there are really many goals it has achieved. Just think that just a few years ago in 2018, the company overtook Apple by becoming the largest smartphone maker in the world.
Despite the great international success among users like all large companies, Huawei has also faced several problems. By now, the company's difficulties in developing 5G wireless networks and the numerous disputes that have arisen with the United States government have accused the company of accusing the company of violating some rules of cybersecurity.
Huawei readily stated that its products do not pose any risk and that there is no concrete evidence of espionage but, despite its efforts, in 2019 it saw the possibility of working with American companies being closed due to the sanctions imposed by the US government.
How to buy Huawei shares
What everyone is asking now arrived here is: "how can I invest in Huawei shares?".
The answer is very simple. As we have already specified, Huawei is a private Chinese company. In 2014, the company's management was asked to consider the idea of making its debut on the Asian financial market stock exchanges, but this option was promptly discarded and, currently only employees based in China can become partners and invest in the company.
However, the possibility that tomorrow the situation may evolve is not excluded, although it is unlikely that Huawei will be listed on the United States stock exchange, given its difficult relations with the country.
The only solution for anyone interested in investing their capital in this company is to opt for the bond market. To proceed with the purchase of Huawei bonds, simply turn to the now known, online trading broker platforms that offer their users the opportunity to purchase bond CFDs and take advantage of numerous advantages. Among the various proposals that you will encounter surfing the web, we definitely recommend eToro.
eToro is the best option
Founded in 2007, eToro is confirmed as the most loved online trading broker platform in the sector. this famous broker boasts about 10 million users who are considered extremely satisfied. Often moving around the complex world of the stock market can be difficult for both experienced users and beginners in the sector.
With the support of eToro you can buy and sell CFDs in a simple and inexpensive way, you will be constantly updated on the situation of the company and you can consult clear and simple charts that will provide you with all the information on the performance of the stock market. eToro also offers its users high-level software that allows them to operate completely safely.
The advantages of using eToro
eToro offers its users numerous advantages to make use of and which make it the number one online trading broker platform:
- Clear and intuitive interface that allows you to move easily on the portal and understand even the most complex financial movements.
- Cheap. With eToro, you can start investing in the largest companies in the world with a minimum investment of 200 euros.
- Social Trading. You will have the opportunity to use the portal as a real social network. You will be able to interact with the most experienced traders, you will get valuable advice and you will be able to identify the financial strategy that best suits your needs.
- Demo version. All beginners in the sector and those who approach the platform for the first time, will be able to take advantage of a free demo version that will allow them to practice without risking their capital.
- Copy Trading. Still not sure how to move in the stock market? Well, this option is designed especially for you! You will be able to copy and imitate all the most profitable investments made by the most skilled traders.
- Custom times and days. By paying a small fee, you can keep your position in the stock market open beyond the scheduled opening hours and also on closing days.
Purchase Huawei shares on eToro
To start investing in eToro just follow these steps:
To open an account
The first thing to do is to open an account on the platform. Register by accessing the home page, click on JOIN US and fill in the required registration form by entering your personal data.
Remember that once you finish this step you will have one month to confirm your identity by sending your valid document.
To start investing you will need to deposit your capital into the account of the platform from which you can access from your personal area. Choose the amount to invest (minimum amount expected 200 euros) and select the payment method you prefer.
If you don't feel ready to start investing using your capital, you can take advantage of the free demo version that allows you to learn easily.
The more experienced users, on the other hand, will be able to start investing immediately on the platform by switching to live mode with a simple click.
How to invest on eToro in Huawei shares value
In order to start investing purchased Huawei bond CFDs you will simply have to identify the market where the company operates. By clicking on the home page of the Chinese giant you will be able to access its online trading portal.
From here, thanks to the intuitive interface, you can operate in a simple way by monitoring the graph that records the company's performance in the market, consulting the reference statistics and buying or selling your bonds. Always remember to set your investment limits, your stop loss and your take profit to safeguard the funds you decide to use.
How to create an account with Libertex
In addition to eToro, traders can also use the Libertex platform to trade online. It is in the same way a regulated broker and appreciated all over the world, thanks to a powerful platform, but at the same time easy to use.
Want to find out how to start trading with Libertex? Follow these steps and you'll be ready in less than 10 minutes:
- Access the official website and fill out the registration form to create a new account.
- Use credit cards or other secure payment methods to fund your account and deposit your trading capital.
- Verify your identity and start trading live. Attention: if you don't verify the account within 30 days, it could be closed.
With Libertex you never miss an investment opportunity, because you can also access it from tablets and smartphones. It doesn't matter which operating system you use, because the website is fully optimized for both iOS and Android.
Huawei shares forecast
Being a private company, Huawei is not obliged to submit the documentation relating to its performance to the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) but we can still analyze all its movements and the objectives achieved to date to make rough predictions.
Despite the great conflicts with the United States, the company has managed to remain at the top of the sector in which it operates, also bypassing the other world giants of technology. For example, 2018 was the turning point that led them to the top of the ranking.
The company recorded total revenues of 108 billion euros that year, an increase of 20% over the previous year. The company also outperformed its competitors and became the world's leading smartphone maker with sales of over 200 million and significantly increasing its profits by 25%.
If we report all the results that the company has obtained assuming a possible entry on the stock exchange, we can create a Huawei stock chart that would show a constant and continuously growing trend.
Buy Huawei shares opinions
Huawei offers increasingly cutting-edge and popular products all over the world. If one day Huawei finally decides to start listing on the stock exchange, there would be many points in favor to consider:
- Market. We cannot hide how important its presence on the world market is. Today the company occupies 15% of the market share of the telecommunications sector while, just 8 years ago, it had less than 4%.
- Profitability. The company is continuously growing and its operating margin has doubled in recent years.
- Technology. Its technology is widespread all over the globe. The company can boast more than 500.000 base stations, over 350 network function virtualization contracts, 3880 commercial contracts and more than 30 wireless cloud commercial networks.
- 5G. Its 5G technology has already been tested in many cities around the world and the performance achieved has far exceeded expectations and expected requirements.
Huawei has quickly become one of the largest and most important manufacturers of smartphones and electronic components in the world. Year after year, the company has grown more and more, surpassing even its biggest competitors such as Apple and Samsung.
Currently, as we have previously explained, the company is not yet listed on the stock exchange and the situation of conflict with the American government makes everything even more difficult. The only solution therefore to invest in this important Chinese giant is the purchase of bond CFDs that you can find available on online trading broker platforms.
All you have to do is choose one of the many platforms offered on the web, invest your money and start your adventure in the world of the stock market. With the support of reliable platforms such as eToro, you will be able to increase your investments, expand your equity portfolio and learn to easily orient yourself in the sector.