Founded in 1899 with headquarters in Milan, the Calcio Milan association is an Italian football club militant in the Serie A of the Italian football championship where it has competed in 86 leagues.
With the debut in Serie A in 1900 to date it is the third team in the world for the number of titles won. In the national context it is the second team with the most titles, second to Juventus one of its most historic rivals.
It was also the first team to win a championship without suffering defeat. Many players have been part of this great club and have received many important awards, including the Golden Ball and the Fifa World Player.
Today there are many people who follow this fantastic sport also from the point of view of investments. In recent times, Milan has experienced some turbulent periods from a corporate point of view due to a lack of continuity at the top, but all this does not prevent this football giant from being able to achieve the goal of being listed on the stock exchange.
Stocks Milan Ac today Stocks Milan Borsa
Unfortunately, those who would like to become part of this football reality from a financial point of view will have to wait, to date AC Milan Spa is not yet listed on the stock exchange, but it is not certain that it will not happen in the future.
The company is considering various options for going public and proposing shares on the market will have to open part of its assets to the public, these securities come from minor shareholders or through a capital increase.
Quoting the team would facilitate negotiations with a hypothetical buyer, as there would no longer be the problem of enhancing the company, doing so at the time of sale, in order to give a more tangible value to Milan, the markets propose a price for each single share .
This aspect is not much to be underestimated as it avoids resorting to standard measures to enhance the sports club. Making an IPO implies having to respect very strict access conditions, which actually favor large multinationals and this could be complicated for a sports club like Milan, but it could be achievable thanks to the Job Act, which facilitates the financing of small businesses by easing some requirements.
What is eToro
World leader in social trading, it is the best known platform for both investments in shares and CFD trading, with millions of more than satisfied users, it makes entering the world of the stock market simple, safe and affordable for everyone, in fact it also allows to the most inexperienced to be part of this financial reality.
It allows you to invest in various markets by constantly monitoring the performance of the shares concerned, and also allows you to buy and sell shares in a very easy and safe way.
Over the years this great platform has secured the trust of investors, who can no longer give up using it. It has been operating in the financial sector for over 10 years and with its simple and insightful interface it is the best solution for those who want to invest.
The advantages of using eToro
Let's analyze more specifically all the advantageous aspects of investing with eToro:
- As already mentioned above, it is the world's leading IT platform for investments, through a simple and clear connection it allows its consumers to be able to operate in multiple financial markets, thus also reaching a more inexperienced clientele or for those who interface for the first time in the investment world.
- All this is possible as it is the first to use an innovative type of approach: social trading, through which it is possible to deal with more experienced traders who can give useful advice for a choice of effective strategies.
- For all those who are not well versed on the subject there is a demo version with which to practice, through the copy trading function, which reproduces the most profitable investments made by those who are more experienced.
- All this is possible with a minimum investment of 200 euros which will allow you to operate in the wide range of financial markets.
It also offers commissions suitable for every type of need at a much lower price than other competitors.
How to buy Milan Ac shares on eToro
If the company decides to have its shares listed on the stock exchange, in order to start investing in this football club, just follow some simple steps:
Registration on the site
First of all, you will need to open a current account directly on the platform, just access the home page and register on the site, fill in the registration form with your personal data and from here you have a month to confirm the registration of the account activation. by e-mail to which a valid identity document must be attached.
Secondly, you will need to deposit your capital to invest, for a minimum of 200 euros, in your account and decide on your preferred payment method, including the most important credit cards, through a bank transfer or you can choose from the most popular and well-known. e-wallets such as PayPal.
If you are still inexperienced in the sector, you can instead start with the demo mode, thanks to which you can practice, so as not to risk losing your capital.
Actions AC Milan shares how to view chart
Thanks to the aforementioned platform you will be able to follow the trend of the actions chosen on the financial market through a very simple and easy to understand graph. To be able to start this great adventure, just click on the markets section and identify the company of interest and select the amount of capital that you decide to invest.
In all this, I recommend that you never forget to set a leverage of your choice, not least that of having to set your stop loss as well as that of setting your take profit.
These instruments just mentioned will allow us to be able to safeguard the capital we wanted to invest in these shares. At this point all that remains is to confirm the operation and from which you can start navigating the waters of finance.
Milan Juventus shares price shares quotes Milan Spa
As previously mentioned, the football club is evaluating various options for going public. The association says it is willing to sell share packages of 1 or 100 shares free of charge, for those who decide to join and subscribe to shares from 300 to 1000 euros.
- For all those who have the desire to become shareholders, the only possibility is to buy the Rossoneri's shares from small shareholders, with an overall stake of 0,07%.
- The minority shareholder association of the AC Milan football club, Milanisti 1899, which in addition to being a shareholder also owns the publishing house of Radio Rossonera, thus making it the main minority shareholder, has decided to sell the shares at a price of 300 euros for a package total of 10 shares.
- For some it would be the right time to join the Milan club also from an economic point of view. Despite various and interesting initiatives, at the moment it is not yet possible to invest in AC Milan shares, so we just have to wait for further developments in terms of a possible entry on the stock exchange.
- Unlike Milan, one of its most renowned rivals, Juventus, another giant among sports clubs, has already been listed on the Italian stock exchange since 2001. To date, the Juventus team is having a positive and strengthening trend, already having a very positive debut.
- In the field of professional football it is necessary to mature both from a managerial and an investor point of view.
We are confident in a prosperous future for our Rossoneri club and in a rosy entry into the world of financial markets.
Buy shares Milan reviews Milan shares forecasts
Unfortunately, skepticism towards this fund is not lacking, especially due to the various changes in the top management, already mentioned previously, which have undermined a glorious club like Milan, but the goal of being listed on the stock exchange remains.
The top management should commit to getting the company into the wall street atrium, staying in line with the already known plans of those in charge. In this way the shareholders can get rid of a part of their shares, so as to be able to monetize what was their initial investment. After analyzing these various aspects, it could be deduced that in reality a possible listing of Milan on wall street could prove to be a success.
In conclusion to all those who are anxious to start investing in this great football team there is nothing left to do but have to wait and hope for a more rational behavior of the top management of this company and of the investors that gives substance to all the theses reported. and analyzed in the previous paragraphs.
It should not be underestimated that a sports company like AC Milan should be evaluated on the basis of the business of the financial market in which it would like to compete. Having said all this, keep your eyes open because this moment may not be long in coming and you could be the first to dive into this highly anticipated adventure.